Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Parenting is learning

People say that parenting is a natural instinct that just comes when you have a baby, in all actuality parenting is a learned trait. I am going to be covering chapters two and five from Phyllis Heath’s Parent-Child Relations. There are quite a few reasons why I chose to look more in-depth at these two chapters. Being that I am a new mother, I found the different parenting styles fascinating and I feel that the early years is where the foundation is laid. Years down the road I will probably find this thought both young and silly. I also feel the information covered is very beneficial to new parents. Learning the different parenting styles and effects will hopefully aid in making and educated decision on how I am going to raise my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment